Membership – Join Today!
Why Join Friends of the Louisville Free Public Library?
Your Friends Membership enables you to join your local branch chapter and to become involved with many wonderful library activities throughout the year.
Additional benefits include:
- Access to the members-only Friday preview night of the Friends’ semi-annual book sale
- Subscription to the Friends’ newsletter
- Invitations to special Friends’ events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Advocacy opportunities
Friends of the Louisville Free Public Library:
- Promote the welfare and growth of the Louisville Free Public Library system
- Support pro-library advocacy at state and local levels
- Fund scholarships for library staff wishing to pursuer higher education
- Sponsor programs for children, teens, and adults
- Sponsor events at local branches
- Raise over $40,000 annually at the spring and fall book sales
- Fund library improvements
- Recognize volunteers
Support the Library!
Volunteer at book sales
Recruit other Friends members
Let everyone know what the library offers
Participate in your branch library activities
Write letters and contact public officials to show your support for the library
Ready to join?
We are now accepting memberships through PayPal -
Mail in your application, click here for the application form – we request you print it out, fill it in and mail it. Thank you!
Have more questions?
Call us at 502-574-1648 or email email@example.com to learn more!